Low maintenance - Using weatherproof decals our methods allow users to quickly and easily provide you with information you need to assess, improve, direct, re-direct, or provide information to the user - while on the trail. Our proprietary method has been developed by over 140 trail users and with the input of The City of Thunder Bay and Norfolk County Trail Managers.
Packages - OTC Member? - Take $25.00 off each package!
Blue - 4-10 trails: $300.00 plus HST and registration fees
- Maximum 20 sheets of decals
Green - 10-20 trails: $500.00 plus HST and registration fees
- Maximum 40 sheets of decals
- Gold - 20 or more trails: Starting at $1,000 plus HST and registration fees
2013 Call for Applications Great Lakes Guardian Community Fund
Ontario is providing grants to help communities take action to protect and restore their corner of the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River Basin.
This is the second call for applications under the Great Lakes Guardian Community Fund. Grants are available for projects that take place in Ontario within the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River Basin. The basin includes: Lake Erie, Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Superior, the St. Lawrence River, the Ottawa River, their connecting channels, and their watersheds. Examples of projects that could qualify include:
- Planting trees to restore stream banks
- Protecting and restoring sensitive and degraded natural habitats by managing the flow of storm water runoff
- Protecting traditional harvesting areas from invasive species by using traditional ecological knowledge
Trailhead Ontario - Updates
June 9-12, 2013 - Peterborough
General Membership AGM!
The Ontario Trails Council is providing notice to membership and guests that the OTC Annual General Meeting is at Noon June 10, 2013. In accordance with the OTC By-Laws, Notice of Nominations for the Board of Directors is hereby served. Download the nomination letter and forms here.