Algonquin Highlands is offering an introduction to xc skiing
Cross Country Ski Instruction
When: 10:30am – 12:30pm. Every Thursday from February 6 to 27
Where: Frost Centre 20130 Hwy 35 (map)
Cross country ski instruction for beginners or to refresh your skills with instructor Joleen Thomas
at the beautiful Frost Centre trails. 4 week session on Thursdays from February 6 to 27
Time: from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Equipment is provided or bring your own. Space & equipment is limited.
Advance registration is required. Cost is $20 for the 4 week session.
Contact: 7057669968 firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is being subsidized by the Government of Ontario.
You will receive an additional discount totalling 10% if you act before January 17. Your choices are:
- Basic listing - $95 - includes your location on print and on line versions, with on line link to your website
- Listing plus on line ad - $195 - includes ad on on line version
- Card size ad - $495
- Half panel ad (double card size) - $895
- Full panel ad (4 times card size) - $1695
- Back cover (full panel size) - $2995
- Back flap (full panel size) - $2495
This is a special introductory offer and is available for 6 months. Book as soon as possible - the print run will be in early March and all mapping will be updated for a second run and booking opportunity in August. Our map series is endorsed by the Ontario Trails Council, Ontario By Bike (formerly Welcome Cyclists Network) and the Ontario Federation of All Terrain Vehicle Clubs.
Ice Climbing Trails