We would like to invite your organization to attend a special Stakeholder Workshop for the co-ordinated review of the Growth Plan for the Greater Golden Horseshoe, the Greenbelt Plan, the Oak Ridges Moraine Conservation Plan, and the Niagara Escarpment Plan.
Monday, March 23, from 1:30 – 4:00 PM
Daniels Spectrum (Ada Slaight Hall)
The co-ordinated review is looking at how the plans can better achieve the following goals:
· Protecting agricultural land, water and natural areas
· Keeping people and goods moving, and building cost-effective infrastructure
· Fostering healthy, livable and inclusive communities
· Building communities that attract workers and create jobs
· Addressing climate change and building resilient communities
· Improving implementation and better aligning the plans
We want to hear your ideas on how to make the plans stronger and work better together. We also want to know what parts of these plans you see as working well and should remain as they are. The document Our Region, Our Community, Our Home is intended to help inform and guide discussions.
Please RSVP at landuseplanningreview@ontario.
We can only accommodate one individual per organization.
We hope you can attend.
The Honourable Ted McMeekin
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
17th Floor, 777 Bay Street
The Honourable Bill Mauro
Minister of Natural Resources and Forestry
Suite 6630, 6th Floor, 99 Wellesley Street West