Sunday, May 19, 2013

Provincial, regional, national, locat trail organziations - save a trail - sign petition

Reasons people (not necessarily all from the area - like the East Side Canal Trail).
Reasons for signing - Please consider joinimg these folks with your support http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/mayor-barry-sharpe-and-welland-city-council-renew-the-welland-lease-on-the-welland-portion-of-the-east-side-canal-trail

Charles Levere ST CATHARINES, CANADA
I walk along this trail many times throught the year

Jo-Ann Kinnear PORT ROBINSON, CANADA
I use this trail all the time with my two sons, age 8 and age 5. It would be a great disappointment if we didn't have the east side of the canal to enjoy the outdoors!!

sean snedden BEAMSVILLE, CANADA
myself, my daughter, my son, my girlfriend, and her two children all use this trail on a regular basis for trail riding, we operate properly licensed and insured off road bikes, its an amaxzing family outdoor activity for which the opportunities are sadly shrinking

Frank Hagar STONEY CREEK, CANADA
Maintaining a place where people can enjoy the city and participate in some physical activity.

Julie Desilets NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA
There are very few places a family can go in the area to enjoy their offroading recreational time. It's been a wonderful way for my daughter and I to see nature, have adventures and allows her to also enjoy a common enjoyment with her father. Not many girls have that. Let us continue to legally enjoy the Eastside Trail System. Not just us but the many other families we have come across who also enjoy spending time in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment